Thursday, April 26, 2007

Finally Legal!

Yesturday when I showed up for work, Phyllis had tied an arrangement of 6 helium birthday balloons to my computer! Talk about feeling special the first hour you are awake on your birthday!
They even took me out to the cafe for lunch! They are such awesome people to work with!

Here are my lovely balloons I received!


Kelsey even came to my workplace in the afternoon and brought me some flowers! What an awesome friend!

In the evening Jared took me out to celebrate! We went to the IMAX to see "Dinosaurs". To be honest I was a little scared, lol. I closed my eyes when the T-Rex came on. It seemed so close I thought it was going to chop my head off!!!! None the less, we had a great time!

3 comments:

Kelsey Loewen said...

Glad you had such a good time at the Imax! Definitely have to go there when Spiderman 3 comes out, that would be amazing! And congratulations on being together three whole years! Look at the feeback you got from that post - 10 comments! Yikes, nice! Sorry Chad and I can't be at your party on Friday, Chad's heavy on the farming already and me with my family stuff - But we will have to get together and do something special just the four of us!

Amber said...

At first I thought that your took that picture at work and I was quite surprised that you had the big standing picture frame at work with you!! Then I realized you probably took the balloons home ;) duh. I'm glad you had a great night out with Jared.

Raquel said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry we missed out on your special day but we did think of you during the week! (we hoped that would count for something!!) Glad to hear that you had such a good day! Can't wait to see you guys! We miss you!