Monday, March 19, 2007

Weekend in Review

Here are a few pictures from my weekend!

Thursday night Jared and I babysat Kai. I can really tell that Kai loves it when we come over ....... especially Jared!






Friday night the whole family came over for Bern's birthday supper! My dad made a tunnel from cardboard boxes for the kids to go through!

...... you aren't a kid Jared ...... it's your own fault for getting stuck!



On another note.....
Just thought I'd share a glimpse with you of what
one of my favorite hobbies is ...


With most of my drawings I look at other pics to draw them but I would really love to take art lessons some day but I feel as though I don't have the time! I think it's just me being plain lazy!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Kai is the cutest!! Him & Hailey don't always see eye to eye, but it is SO funny to watch them together. Somedays they are best of friends - sharing snacks and the whole bit, but then the next day WATCH OUT :) They have come a long way though. Hailey used to be scared of him. They both have the same amount of mischief in their eyes...

LOVE the baby in the stroller...that would make a great "thank-you" card!! I'd buy them!!!!

Jillayne said...

As Heidi puts it .....

Kai is silent but deadly!!!