Thursday, March 29, 2007

You're never too old .........

This past Sunday the Dueck clan (including Aunt Mary) headed off through the thick fog to Steinbach! There we went to Tanya and Greg's for games and appetizer night. We all brought together games, food, and laughter! When we had all arrived we noticed something was missing ..... or shall we say someone..... can you guess!?!? You probably can't so I will tell you. The missing piece was who other than Tyler! He finally realised he was going the wrong way down the perimeter when he hit inkster. The fog really affected his driving......he eventually made it and brought some amazing taquitos.

The board games were not even touched all night! Instead, Nintendo Wii took up the whole evening. There was baseball, golfing, bowling (my personal favorite), tennis, and last but not least ..... there was boxing!

Here is a sneak peak of what I mean by ...... "you're never too old"

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


It was SOOOOO funny watching these two together!
(Jared's mom and Aunt Mary)

3 comments:

Kelsey Loewen said...

Great Aunt Mary has always had it in 'er. Although I never knew Marge had skills like that. Glad you got the video up and going, it provided a good late-night chuckle. Hehe. See ya tomorrow evening sometime! Sorry I can't come with you earlier, but I gotta work on the dreaded portfolio.

Chelsea Rae said...

Jill, that's fantastic! Marg has a wicked right jab, I never knew she had such mad skills (skillz, even)!

Raquel said...

That is too funny! I don't think my mom or darcys mom would ever take a crack at nintendo wii. Although mom has played N64 mario kart...very entertaining!