Thursday, March 1, 2007

Time to move on......

Today is officially my last day of work. I had a good time working at this job but there just wasn't enough work for me. On Monday morning I will be starting a new job at K-Tec!
It was kind of sad emptying out my drawer and throwing away old notes........ but the time has come I guess... to move on!

I guess I leave work in about 10 minutes or so, since I have no work to do and the weather is so horrible! So hopefully I make it home safe on my last drive home from this workplace!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Raquel just told me about your new job...congrats! I'm sure you'll love working @ Ktec - the people are so great there!!

Drive safe today...it doesn't look too pretty out there!

Anonymous said...

jillybean:

you get a long weekend to prep for your new job, nice. but i think this means that we need to due lunch to celebrate your new job!
does anyone know when lorainne loewen gets back from her southern vacation?

Jillayne said...

Amber: I agree, they will be such great people to work with!

Tracy: I can't argue with that!!! Lunch would be a great thing!! Didn't we celebrate when I got my job at Horizon also?!?! I just asked my mother and she said that Lorraine was back already!! ...... egg sandwhiches?!

Gina said...

Congrats on the new job Jill. Amy mentioned you were bored at the old one, so hopefully this new one will be a good change!

Erin Faye said...

Jill,
It was a pleasure working with you! I wish you the best of luck in your new job. Talk to you soon.

Erin