Saturday, February 24, 2007

Another Eventful Weekend!

This weekend I had the priviledge of being able to see ALL my nephews!! I hadn't seen Koen and Liam for probably almost 3 weeks I would have to say!! Too long!!!


Kai's pjamas were WAY too short on him!! It was quite funny!!

Koen has gotten so big since I have last seen him! He totally looks like Amy did when she was a baby! He has so much hair that it automatically styles into a mohawk as you can see!

Liam had quite an evening last night. Our family went to the rink for supper and Liam had such a good time! He got a rocket painted on his face, a balloon shaped into a dog, and a football!

As you can see below..... a party of some sort has begun!

Raquel and I decided to throw a suprise birthday party for Jared and Darcy last night! They were suprised when other people started comming but sure didn't show it! Oh well!! We tried!
Jared attempting the "crab walk limbo".

Jared recieved this game "Chicken Limbo" from Shannon and Tracy for his birthday, so we thought we would pull it out and give it a try! It seemed to be quite the entertaining game! Quite amusing to watch I really must say!!

Darcy also attempting the "crab walk limbo". I think they both made it!


Raquel and I made them a "Hot Dog and Fries" cake! We were so excited to show them our creation! It looked quite disgusting though because it looked so real!! Tasted good tho!

They didn't seem to want to share with anyone else! Does it look real?!?!

It was an eventful evening but a lot of fun!! We played Buzz Word and then we sat in the hot tub. Jon showed up also and was quite excited to sit in the hot tub. Most of us were already in and then Jon came............
He pulled up a chair and was ready to climb on in.... he had a coke in one hand as well... he already had one leg on the ledge and then all of a sudden we heard a crash and looked over at Jon. The chair had slipped away from under his one foot left on the chair. Meanwhile his other leg stayed put on the ledge! Lucky for him he has long legs.. if that would've been me I would've been all other that floor!! Oh Jon.... only you!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Glad you got to see Liam and Koen. Don't ya just love Koen's hair?! Good job on the cake, it looks real!

Brandi said...

very interesting cake!! I'm not sure whether it looks tasty or not though . . .