Thursday, February 1, 2007

Away I Go!

I officially now have ONE more night left at home until I leave on MDS for 10 days!
I am really looking forward to this adventure! I am pretty much all packed up now so that's a relief! I have to be at the church by 5:30 a.m tomorrow morning. AHHH soooo early! I hope I don't sleep in!
I've had quite a sore throat these past few days,I didn't even make it to my hockey game on Tuesday. As of now I still don't know if we won or lost!
I just hope my cold clears up by tomorrow to make my travelling conditions a bit better!

That's all I have for now!!!

I will have a lot to post when I get back!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hope you have a safe trip. have fun!

Anonymous said...

i think i wrecked my eyes with your color combination...can't believe how u failed to mention that u walked out without paying for your drink...