Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Weather Update!!!

Well I won't post all that much about MDS now but just to let all of you out there know.........I got a bit of a sunburn today and had to wear mosquito spray!!! It is AMAZING weather out here and I don't want to come back to winter :( I will tell you all about my trip when I get back since I really suck at typing on a laptop!!

can't wait to tell you all about this awesome adventure!!!

I have some amazing pics that I will be posting as well!!

That's all!!!

3 comments:

Kelsey Loewen said...

It's good to hear you're enjoying yourself all the way down in Louisiana. I hope you continue to have a brilliant time (what with the nice weather and all, just a tad jealous) and meet incredible people among the wreckage. I'm praying!
Kels

Raquel said...

Good to hear that the weather picked up for you guys, cuz let me tell you it was COLD when we were there. Its awesome to hear from you, and that you are having a good time. I wish I was there now too! I miss Everyone down there! I told Erik that Darcy and I were to be penciled in for next year already! Can't wait to see your pictures and compair!

Amber said...

Hey Jill!!! Found your blog :) And you were trying to hide it from me, mwah ha ha ha.

Hope to see your sunburned self in church tomorrow!!