Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Update On My Life

For me, this sure has been awhile since I have last posted. Nothing too overly exciting has happened in the last few days. Last night Jared and I went to Shane's to watch Prison Break and 24. Once again I would have to say they were good episodes. 24 didn' t have too much action tho. Whenever you go to Shane's house you can always expect an array of different foods, and there were tons let me tell you!

Tonight I have a hockey game against Ile Des Chene. I hope I feel alright to play, my throat is feeling quite sore! Oh well, I will have to tough it out! Hopefully this game will be a little more challenging than our last one. We played SBC last week and won 9-1! It still was a fun game tho!

As of now I have 3 more days until I head off to Diamond, Louisiana for MDS. I do not feel all that excited as of yet, but I know it will come on my way there I am sure! I have no idea what to expect when I am out there but I am sure it will be a great experience! I have to miss a wedding and a special birthday while I am gone, so that kind of sucks, but that is just the way it has to be! The special birthday I have to miss is Jared's 20th! I promised him tho that I would make an expensive phone call home on his birthday just for him! (I hope I remember!!! lol) I am really going to miss Jared while I am gone, I know it's sad, but this is the longest we will not be seeing eachother as far as I know. Oh well, it will just be more way more exciting when I do get to see him the Sunday I get back! For his birthday I am planning on taking him to the driving range at the Golf Dome as well as to his FAVORITE restaurant (which I don't like), The Olive Garden. Expensive evening let me tell you, those driving range costs are CRAZY!!!!! Oh well, what I don't do for someone I love!

Please pray that we will have a safe ride there and back!! As well as for safety and team unity as we are there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh jill you're soo cute. have a super awesome time on MDS! and we will get together after that. I do promise you that!