Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Things to look forward to!

Today during my lunch break I recieved a phone call from Brittany Kornelson........ she invited me to join her at the Dierks Bently concert tomorrow night at the MTS Centre, along with Olivia, Chandra and possibly Annette! Doc Walker and Eric Church will be there as well. The best part is........ is that it is FREE!!! Plus, we will be in box seats! I am really looking forward to spending a night out with the girls!!!

The other day I am looking forward to is Friday night. Why??? My wonderful boyfriend will be cooking me a meal, my favorites even!!! Sweet and sour sausage and mashed potatoes!!! The special part is, is that he is doing it all by himself. Myself would probably struggle making such a meal as I am not all that good with cooking yet. As long as he knows how to maybe I don't have to!!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

How awesome that you have a blog now!
Hey, I had fun last nite at the concert! I'm glad you came along!
Have a nice weekend, and I guess I'll see you at C&C!
Love, Olive

Kelsey Loewen said...

So jill....did you have a wonderful time at the concert? How were the swanky private booths?