Monday, January 15, 2007

Post number one, hopefully not the last...

first post.

I have decided to begin my adventure that lies within the world of Blogging.
I'm not sure I will get very far but we will see how creative I will get.
Kelsey has finally taken on the task of helping me with the beginning part of blogging. Showing me the ways of the Blogger world.

So here goes nothing:
To start my blogging off with a bang I'll simply state what my evening consisted of. It's a Monday and on Monday's I get together with 4 other special people. Jared, Chad, Kelsey, and Shane. Our reason for getting together? 24.
Tonight was the second half of the season 6 premiere and I must say I am speechless.
That's all.

2 comments:

Kelsey Loewen said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Erin Faye said...

Congrats on the new blog! You will be addicted in no time!!