Friday, January 26, 2007

Well, yesturday around 4:00 I went to the hairdresser to get my hair coloured and cut. I was a little nervous to see my long hair go, I mean to others it probably still looks long, but to me it feels like half my length was cut off! Little did I know that I would only be out of there at 7:00!!!! That was the longest hair appointment I think I have ever had!!! 3 HOURS!! I got out of there just in time to make it to Heidi and Bern's by 7:15 to babysit Kai. When I arrived at my sisters house I of course immediately got stuck, stuck just on ice tho and not in any snow! Luckily my dad was passing on his way to Members meeting at church and pushed me out! Bern couldn't help since he threw out his back and Heidi....... well she is pregnant and shouldn't be pushing a car!
Kai was as cute as ever!! He cried for maybe 15 seconds when they left for Bible Study but then after that... a perfect angel! He always seems to be in a good mood! Jared showed up a while later to help me out. Right aways Kai was bringing books to Jared. Jared was a good sport! Kai even wanted to sit on his lap and everything. Kai barely wanted to come to me at all!! He was basically rejecting me all night!! I love it that Kai seems to love Jared so much! We didn't really want to put him to bed because we were having so much fun with him!
I would've posted pictures of Kai and Jared together but stupid me forgot my camera!! They were so cute together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your hair :)