Saturday, January 20, 2007

The meal

I must say that yesturday I had quite a delicious meal! I had gone over to Jared's house before he had really started making anything so I sat in the kitchen and watched. I was not allowed to help at all! I was asking him a lot of questions about things he was putting into this sweet and sour sauce. I found out a lot of things that actually do go into that sauce that I never knew before. His brother Tyler thought that possibly cinnamon went in to make it have the sweet taste and lemon juice to make it sour. lol. Still not sure if he was serious or not! He lit some candles for our meal, as well as put on the softest music he had... "The Fray". I am very proud of Jared for making such an AMAZING meal!

The Chef in his beautiful pink apron!

Looks amazing doesn't it?

He always does that to me when we take pictures!

4 comments:

Kelsey Loewen said...

it does look delish. Well done Jared, well done. :)

Anonymous said...

soooo cute.. i love jared (L) and he loves me back. this is todd by the way

Anonymous said...

Wow! That Jared sure knows how to cook!

Raquel said...

I am impressed. It looks delish. Kudos to Jared. Mayeb Darcy can learn a thing or two from him!!!